Applications are invited for the Fully Funded Create Dav Summer School Program 2019 organized by the CREATE-DAV which will be awarded to Individuals who wants to undergo a degree program in Canada.
The program will cover travel expenses up to $1300 CAD, covers all transportation costs and provides on-campus accommodations and meals.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2019.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Computer Science, Math, Engineering or Psychology.
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicant must;
- Be A senior (year 3, preferably) undergraduate student that has a background in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or Psychology.
- Be Interested in pursuing a career a career in the big data science.
- Have Excellent grades
- Be International Students
How To Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application.
- Reference letters can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Irina Kapsh, CREATE DAV Program, York University, 4700 Keele Street, LAS 1012J, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M3J 1P3.
- In your letter, describe how you know the applicant, their prospects for an academic career, and how they would benefit from attending the summer school.
Visit The Official Website For More Information