Sciences Po, or Paris Institute of Political Studies, is a university located in seven cities in France. Sciences Po has campuses in Dijon, Le Havre, Menton, Nancy, Paris, Poitiers, Reims
Sciences Po is inviting applications from individuals who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarships are awarded to students from sub-Saharan African countries with an outstanding academic record and strong leadership potential, but who face financial and other barriers to higher education.
- January 15, 2019 for the Master’s scholarship (CLOSED)
- January 31, 2019 for the Bachelor’s scholarship and
- February 18, 2019 for the Summer School scholarship.
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal,Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
To Be Taken At (Country): France
Type: Bachelors, Masters and summer programs.
Number Of Awards: 120 for a period of 5 years.
- Undergraduate: 5
- Graduate: 5
- Summer School: 12
Value Of Award: Thee scholarships cover the full cost of tuition fees at Sciences Po and living costs in France during the study .
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- be proficient in English Language
- have good academic records
How To Apply: Applicants must apply online on the dedicated website. There are two steps to the application:
- First, candidates provide personal information and a letter of recommendation from the Sciences Po partner institution which is supporting their application through the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
- After this first step to assess eligibility, applicants receive an email inviting them to complete the rest of the application: information on their financial situation, their educational background and extra-curricular experiences, and their plans for the future.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Providers: Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program